Monday, August 16, 2010

Mac N Cheese

I stole this recipe from my friends Sarah and Adam. It is actually the recipe that was used for the mac n cheese we had at our rehearsal dinner (yes we had mac n cheese at our rehearsal dinner)

1/2 bag of macaroni noodles
1/2 large block of velveeta or 1 small block ( I use the great value brand b/c it is a good bit cheaper and I think it is still just as good)
1 can of evaporated milk

Boil noodles according to package. Drain leaving a little bit of the starchy water (this helps everything stick together) return noodles to pot and had cheese and evaporated milk. I add the milk a little at a time until I reach the desired consistency. Ya'll are going to love this!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! This sounds good. I haven't had Mac N Cheese in forever!

    ReplyDelete