Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Wraps

If any of work at Lebonheur and have ever eaten one of Katrina's wraps from downstairs, you know how good they are. Well I have recreated the buffalo chicken wrap. Hers is still better but this one will give hers a run for its money. This was so easy and a great quick weeknight dinner! Enjoy!

Buffalo chcken strips (I used a bag and a half b/c I was feeding 4 people with 2 of them being pretty big eaters)
shredded cheese
ranch dressing
green onions
lettuce
tortilla wraps

I cannot give you exact measurements on anything because this is one of those recipes that I just threw together. Cook the chicken strips according to the package (you could also use regular chicken strips if you like). Let them cool a bit and chop them up into bite size pieces. Cut up some green onions (I think I used 4). Then add the cheese, lettuce, and ranch. I used regular regular ranch because to me the chicken strips are a little spicy, but if you like spicy you may want to add spicy ranch instead of regular ranch! Place tortillas on a plate with a wet paper towel on top and heat in the microwave. After they are done, you can spoon the chicken mixture onto the wrap. I hope ya'll enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment