Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake

I borrowed this picture form the website I got the recipe from because I figured if you saw the picture of the one I made it would probably not speak to you as this one does. Mine was not very pretty, but it was very yummy! I have to give credit to Sarah, because I started making it and she finished it so it was a group effort!

7 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
8 oz cool whip
1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (The reason I even thought about making this was because I had a lot of pureed pumpkin left from the cream cheese recipe. I hate wasting stuff!)
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup brown sugar
9 inch graham cracker crust

In a bowl mix everything but but the cool whip until fluffy. Add cool whip and mix until smooth. Spoon into graham cracker crust and let chill for a couple of hours until firm. When you are ready to serve top with a little cool whip and maybe even a sprinkle if pumpkin pie spice if you really like that pumpkin taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment