Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fish Tacos

These were so yummy! They are not bad for you either. I think ya'll will really enjoy! (The picture was taken after I topped with guacamole!)

4 flour tortillas
3 fish filets (I used Tilapia and it worked well. If you have fresh fish that would be even better!)
1/2 bell pepper of your choice. (I used yellow. They are my favorite)
handful of sliced onion
your favorite seasoning (I used a chipotle citrus seasoning I recently purchased (not a liquid). It is very yummy.)
guacamole, salsa, or anything else you would like to use for topping

lay fish fillets out in a casserole dish and sprinkle with seasoning. Let marinate about 30 minutes. In skillet aloow about a spoonfull of butter to melt, then add your fish, bell peppers, and onion. Cook until bell peppers and onion are soft and fish is flaky. The fish will fall apart when you are stirring it around. Thats ok! Heat your tortillas up in according to the package directions or your preference. Lay out tortillas and top with desired amount of fish combo and top with desired amount of guacamole, salsa, or any other topping you would like to use. Wrap it up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment