Monday, March 28, 2011

Avocado Salad

I took some time today to try some new recipes. No school, no work, no husband. Just me and my kitchen. Man did it feel great! Here is one new recipe I tried today. So awesome! perfect for warm spring and summer days.

1 whole avocado
1/2 tomato
3 sticks of imitation crab meat
1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
4 teaspoons of olive oil
3 teaspoons of white wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste

Mix mustard and vinegar. Once mixed, add in the olive oil, stirring as you add. Chop up tomato and crap meat and add to dressing. Cut avocado in half. Spoon mixture onto top of each half of avocado. This is perfect for 2 people. Since my hubs doesn't like avocado, I had to eat the whole thing by myself. Tragic. Find someone to share it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment